NAME OF PRODUCT PRINTING nw BAG
SIZE : Wide 34 cm - High 40 cm - Bottom 10 .cm - Handle 2X40 cm
FEATURE: printing bag in 3 color on 1 side , color gusset side and bottom
FABRIC/MATERIAL : NW 70gsm
SAMPLES : 2- 3 days . samples cost with print : will be refunded
DELIVERY TIME : 30-45 days
PAYMENT TERM : deposit in advance of 30% -the rest of 70% after copy of B/L represented .
OR L/C at sight / defer 90-180 days
The customized for fabric / material/ color are welcome .
Certificate : ISO 9001 issue by UK